Sunday, April 27, 2008

Recently watched movies

Here is some more of the recently watched movies. No reviews. Instead I am going to star them (1 to 5, with 5=best, and I am going to buy the DVD)

Into the wild (dvd) *** - Stays true to the book and the cinematography is awesome. One of the better made film from a book. I enjoyed the book immensely. I would suggest reading the book first and watch the movie.

No country for old man (in theatre as well on dvd) ****. Well it got Oscar. One of tough movies to watch and keeps at the edge. I was still expecting something to happen after the credits are rolled in.

28 weeks later (dvd) ***. Another apocalpse/Zombie movie but set in England. Good.

Rescue dawn (dvd)
*** Real story about a pilot who was captured during Vietnam war and how he escapes.

Now I pronounce you Chuck and Larry (dvd) **. It's okay...but Jessica Biel is good.

10000 bc (in theatre)**...it's not exactly 10000 years ago story.

2001 Space Odyssey (dvd) *****. One of my favorite movies

Blade Runner (dvd) **** another one of my favorite.

Eyes Wide Shut (dvd)*** good.

Dr. Strangelove (dvd)*****. One of my favorite movies

For a few dollars more (dvd)****. very good western. Clint Eastwood.

No comments: